& CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
The topics of diversity, environmental protection and corporate social responsibility (CSR) are among ADWEKO’s substantial pillars for responsible business.
Practicing Sustainability – but the right way! That is our intention. What does this mean for ADWEKO?
In our value system, people and the environment come first in our daily thoughts and actions. Categorized into three sustainability pillars, our approach is aligned as follows:
We love the diversity of our ADWEKO-Kultur and welcome new colleagues, who enhance our company spirit as well as our way of working. For us, good cooperation is crucial, which we express in equal opportunities and community. This “we” feeling is fostered by the fact that we are involved in many forms, socially as well as internally and externally on an international level. This includes joint exchange, as well as equality between all our international locations.
We “unite in diversity”
ADWEKO lives through its personalities and the diversity of input from each individual. Together we are strong and can constantly develop and learn from each other. The inner values, are the ones that count, and that make each ADWEKO unique.
All ADWEKOs are guided by these guidelines:
- Equal treatment & equal opportunities from the first contact for each new ADWEKO.
- Exchange takes place at eye level in an international environment.
- With us, everyone receives the opportunity for training and development,regardless of seniority, area or work environment.
- We rely on extensive integration. Our extensive onboarding process takes place for everyone, regardless of level or work experience.
- For us, employee satisfaction is the most valuable asset – this is reflected in the above-average results of our Great Place to Work surveys over many years.
In our annual “Great Place To Work” surveys, we score
ADWEKO performs outstandingly in the consulting industry average.