ADWEKO CONTROL FOR FPSL
Generate test data for your application tests quickly and efficiently. ADWEKO Control for FPSL provides you with production-oriented test data by transferring complete contract constellations and a secure and authorized data transfer with automatic anonymization.
ADWEKO Control for FPSL makes it possible to transfer complete contract constellations from one FPSL system to another to support developers and application testers during implementation and testing with production-related data sets. The data to be transferred can be anonymized and manually checked before transfer.
REDUCTION OF EFFORT
INCREASE TEST COVERAGE
MARKING & ANONYMIZATION OF DATA
Both during the implementation and later operation of SAP FPSL, providing suitable test data is a time-consuming and error-prone activity. However, these are needed in both the development and test systems to test new features and fixes or to recreate reported bugs. Manual capture of original data constellations in the development and test systems is often not an alternative, as this is very time-consuming and error-prone due to extensive dependencies between the contract objects. In practice, therefore, incomplete or poor quality test data is often used, resulting in lower test coverage and thus additional correction and transport cycles.
With ADWEKO Control for FPSL you get true-to-life and complete test data at the touch of a button, while complying with all necessary data security and privacy measures.
The add-on is compatible with the following SAP systems: SAP Financial Product Subledger, SAP Finance & Risk Data Platform. All ADWEKO add-ons are available in German and English by default, allow the design of a differentiated authorization check and are modularly structured for (customer-specific) extension possibilities.
- Automated compilation of test data portfolios based on contract characteristics and key figures and updating at the push of a button
- Transfer of test data: You select individual data sets or test portfolios and the add-on transfers these test transactions including all relevant dependencies and the contract history.
- Multiple anonymization functions for data masking and data protection compliance
- Authorization check and logging: Each data transfer is authorization-checked and logged for traceability.
- Test data supply of test, development and sandbox systems
- Recurring test data generation for regular regression tests from production and reference test systems
- Transfer of single data test sets for the re-enactment and correction of production errors