TRAINING & TRAININGS
With our education and training offering, you will gain detailed insights into our SAP Special Expertise. Based on practical application examples, the contents are structured and, if desired, adapted to the specific needs of the participants. Training flyers and product information round off the offer and make it easier for you to reproduce acquired knowledge.
SAP Profitability and Performance Management (PaPM) is a native SAP HANA Calculation Engine that can be used to run and manage complex calculations, rules and simulations. Without a predefined data model, it is very flexible and allows you to create complex calculations for a wide range of business areas with minimal IT effort.
In this training, you will learn both the functional scope of the solution and how to use it based on an exemplary use case.
Duration: 2 – 4 days
Form of training: Online training via GoToWebinar or on-site training sessions
Procedure: Lecture with practical examples
Language: German and English
Target group: IT architecture, data integration, data management, analytics, application development
Dates: On request
Maximum number of participants per training: 15 persons
Price: On request
In the case of a group registration, the content and dates can be tailored to suit your needs.
- PaPM Overview: What problems/challenges are being solved? What topics are covered? What is the basic structure? How can it be integrated into the existing system landscape? What are the advantages?
- PaPM@ADWEKO: What project experience has ADWEKO had with PaPM?
- Modeling Interface: How are logics created for data processing?
- Important functions for data integration, data processing, reporting
- Activation and execution of functions
- Overview of processes and activities
- PaPM exercises in the system
- BW and HANA: How are BW aDSOs and HANA calculation views integrated?
- Execution Interface: How are the created logics executed?
Use Case Individual
- Joint creation of a front-to-end calculation in PaPM (use case will be provided by you in due time; alternatively – use case can be provided by ADWEKO)
- Good written or spoken understanding of German/English
- Good understanding of banking products
- Familiar with accounting standards
- Web Browser: Microsoft IE 11; Microsoft Edge 38 or later, Mozilla Firefox 59 or later (64-bit), Google Chrome 65 or later (64-bit).
- Stable Internet connection