DATA STRATEGY & GOVERNANCE
In order to visibly benefit from asset “data”, we at ADWEKO support you in setting up sustainable, company-wide data governance including the implementation of data quality rules and reports as well as the customizing of metadata management tools.
UNIFORM DATA AND DATA QUALITY MANAGEMENT AT BANKS
Data is a key asset of any financial institution and the amount of data that needs to be processed is constantly increasing. This increases the importance of uniform data and data quality management. Such data quality management can only be ensured efficiently by means of appropriate IT support. The current data quality processes of many banks, on the other hand, focus on event-driven data quality audits. To benefit from data quality measurement in a meaningful and lasting way, the current process and system infrastructure should be fully validated and enhanced through data quality testing.
DATA & IT ARCHITECTURE
Set up and/or improve automated data quality rules across the bank-wide IT supply chain and introduce DQ tools
GOVERNANCE & INFRASTRUCTURE
Revision of data lineages, identification of data owners, improvement of processes and introduction of MDM tools
Creation and/or improvement of DQ reports and introduction of DQ reporting
CONCEPTION AND CONSTRUCTION OF SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR DQ-MANAGEMENT
In addition to the far-reaching transformation of your bank control with SAP, ADWEKO supports you in successfully designing and building sustainable, cost-efficient and integrated solutions for your data quality management:
- Set up and/or improve automated data quality rules across the bank-wide IT supply chain
- Introduction of DQ tools
SELECTION OF DQ SOLUTIONS IMPLEMENTED BY ADWEKO
How can ADWEKO support you?
- Implementation of automated data quality reconciliations to check consistency and completeness across the retail loan supply chain.
- Automated front-to-end reconciliation (F2E) using RPA solutions for retail and wholesale loans.
- Automated end-to-end reconciliation (E2E) to ensure consistency of data between dispositive banking systems
- Modeling of a metadata model (MDM)
The world’s most valuable resource is no longer oil, but data.