ADWEKO Impairment Solution
You get a streamlined, custom-fit provisioning calculation for your portfolio that integrates seamlessly with your infrastructure. The data is read from your SAP FAM system into the add-on, the impairment level and risk provisioning are calculated and temporarily stored and only then passed on for posting in the SAP standard.
IFRS 9 will be the standard for financial institutions from 2021. Our experience from previous IFRS 9 projects has shown the following: The product portfolio plays a significant role in the selection and design of the software, because smaller institutions and insurance companies have different requirements than large commercial banks, for whose needs most impairment tools on the market have been developed. The calculation of individual contract risk provisions requires a wealth of business data, risk parameters and calculation methods. This interaction can usually only be tested at a late stage in a project, which can represent a project risk, since there is hardly any time left for any corrections that may be necessary.
ECL-COMPLIANT RISK CALCULATION ACCORDING TO IFRS9
NO ADDITIONAL INVESTMENT IN HARDWARE
ONLY PAY FOR THE FUNCTIONALITY YOU NEED
- Preconfigured IFRS 9 functionality
- Process monitor for interdepartmental cooperation
- Test reports to check the plausibility of the determined impairment level and risk provisioning
- Joint definition of the necessary classification requirements and technical conception of the desired simulation calculations
- Remote development of the delta functionality for the existing ADWEKO impairment solution
- Integration of the ADWEKO impairment solution into the system landscape of the Münchener Hypothekenbank with interface programming
With the ADWEKO impairment solution, you get a lean, custom-fit calculation of risk provisioning for your portfolio that integrates seamlessly with your infrastructure. The data is read from your SAP FAM system into the add-on, the impairment level and risk provisioning are calculated and temporarily stored and only then passed on for posting in the SAP standard. All steps and actions can be conveniently performed via an intuitive user interface
Expect precise functionality with regard to the calculation of expected credit losses and tier allocation. Productive calculation and simulation calculations in one solution and full integration into the SAP environment are only a few advantages of the Impairment Solution. Let our experts convince you!