Design and implementation of cost allocation in PaPM.
- Solution Architect
Planning & Documentation
- Recording of customer requirements and transfer to functional requirements
- Documentation of functional and technical requirements
- Test support
Design & Implementation
- The previous cost allocation process is to be transferred to PaPM.
- The data input is provided by S/4 HANA, the calculation is executed in PaPM and the results are posted to the general ledger (actual data) or written back to S/4 (plan data)
- Distribution of costs in PaPM from the ACDOCA table.
- Different assignment levels:
- Level 1: Corporate Benefit Accounts -> Departments,
- Level 2: Departments -> Product line,
- Level 3: Product line -> Product
- ADWEKO is responsible for the design, implementation and testing in PaPM