The ADWEKO act makes it possible to transfer complete contract constellations from one Bank Analyzer system to another in order to support developers during implementation and testing with production-related data sets.
The data to be transferred can be anonymized and manually checked before transfer.
Reduce your effort to manage and create test data by 80%
Increase test coverage considerably
Mask and anonymize your data and duplicate them at the push of a button
- Creation of test data for regular regression tests from production and reference test systems
- Transfer of individual data test sets to development and test systems for the adjustment and correction of production errors
- Test data supply of systems without data supply (development systems, adaptation of data supply routes, sandbox systems, etc.)
- Automated compilation of test data portfolios based on contract characteristics and key figures and updating at the push of a button
- Transfer of test data: You select individual data sets or test portfolios and the add-on transfers these test transactions including all relevant functional dependencies
- Versatile anonymization functions for data masking and data protection compliance
- Authorization check and logging: Each data transfer is authorization checked and logged for traceability