Implementation of SAP S/4HANA Finance
ADWEKO advises and supports you in the successful implementation of SAP S/4HANA Finance and enables you to use the solution efficiently.
- Implementation of the central financial accounting module SAP S/4HANA Finance
- Design and implementation of a complete finance platform with SAP S/4HANA and FSDP for the most efficient use of SAP S/4HANA Finance
- Implementation and Integration of the Central Subledger for Financial Products SAP S/4HANA for Financial Products Subledger (FPSL) in S/4HANA Finance
SAP S/4HANA for financial products subledger
SAP S/4HANA for financial products subledger (SAP FPSL) is the new SAP solution for efficient subledger accounting for financial products. ADWEKO supports you with the introduction of FPSL for standardized accounting processes that are secure according to regulations.
- Professional consulting regarding implementation and go-live up to project management and testing
- Lean architecture by using one database for multiple analyzers and computing systems
- Connection and integration of existing pre-systems and implementation in existing databases as well
- Smooth and time-efficient deployment with the help of best practice solutions
- Migration from Classic AFI to SAP FPSL
SAP FPSL Banking Training
Gain insight into the architectural classification of SAP for financial products subledger (FPSL) in an SAP architecture, including an overview of the master data model in SAP FPSL.
Our training enables you to:
- become familiar with the structure of SAP FPSL
- understand the structure of the accounting process chain including the newly developed underlying process model of SAP FPSL
- Gain a thorough overview of the components of the SAP FPSL data model and how they interact
- Acquire detailed knowledge of the structure and function of SAP FPSL customizing activities
- to apply and deepen the theoretical knowledge gained in the practical training scenarios developed by ADWEKO
SAP Performance Management (SAP FS-PER)
SAP Profitability and Performance Management (PaPM) is a performance management solution based on SAP HANA and enables the creation of rapid profitability and cost analyses with minimal IT expenditure and without a fixed data model. ADWEKO supports you in the introduction and optimal use of PaPM.
- We offer modelling and execution of the cost and income allocations for granular data, e.g. a product or customer.
- Execution of what-if-simulations, e.g. the influence of increased IT costs on profits of the individual departments.
- Solvency II – calculations and reporting systems.
- Simple integration with other SAP ERP/Core banking/planning data.
- Preconfigured content for a fast implementation especially with an existing SAP Bank Analyzer landscape.
Implementation of IFRS 9, IFRS 17 and FinRep
We help you with the implementation of the regulatory requirements through new requirements in the accounting environment. Our focus currently is on the innovations through IFRS9, IFRS17 and FinRep at banks and insurance companies.
Support with IFRS 9, IFRS 17 and FinRep implementation projects
- Analysis of all requirements through the new standards considering your overall architecture.
- Specialist and technical customizing in the individual application, e.g. in SAP Bank or Insurance Analyzer.
- Implementation of the standards by experienced consultants and ADWEKO’s expertise already proven at numerous projects.
- Professional consulting by ADWEKO from the implementation and the Go-Live to the project management and testing.
Implementation of IFRS 17
The implementation of IFRS17 confronts insurance companies with huge challenges due to extensive changes to the previous accounting and the disclosure of insurance contracts. This shall enable an international comparability, which requires considerable adjustments to the IT environment.
The extensive requirements of IFRS 17 for the IT environments and the numerous changes in the reporting of insurance products require a central IT platform, which is equipped with a custom-fit data model and a booking logic to prepare the balance sheet and the profit and loss account. In our view, the SAP Insurance Analyzer fully meets these requirements.
We define interfaces for the different delivery systems to realize an individual customized data model, which displays its insurance products. According to IFRS 17 we create a booking logic to present the three approaches (Building Block Approach, Premium Allocation Approach und Valuable Fee Approach) of the new reporting.
- Broad experience in the SAP AFI module as basis of the Accounting for Insurance Contracts as well as in the technical implementation of international reporting standards.
- Extensive knowledge of insurance products and its technical display.
- Implementation of the SAP Insurance Analyzer by experienced Consultants and ADWEKO’s expertise already proven at numerous projects.
ADWEKO impairment solution
With the ADWEKO impairment solution we enable you the implementation of the necessary risk prevention requirements according to IFRS 9 aspects in the insurance as well as the banking environment.
- ADWEKO impairment solution can be implemented within half a year with very limited resources.
- Especially suitable for insurance companies and providers of specialized financing with limited product portfolio.
- Solution is based on the already existing SAP applications SAP-CML und CFM and thus builds on a functioning platform.
- Standard solution can always be expanded.
- Can be maintained by ADWEKO, but also by the customers themselves.
Our wide knowledge in the accounting environment makes us the ideal partner for banks and insurance companies. During the implementation of the standards we not only consider the individual technical tasks, but also the overall architecture.