Target image of an integrated SAP financial architecture
In finance and accounting, SAP is one of the leading providers with the S/4 HANA platform. S/4 offers the possibility to combine many processes in the area of accounting, controlling, planning, consolidation and closing on one platform. For banks and insurance companies we have developed reference architecture on the part of ADWEKO. The reference architecture is based on best practices and is continuously updated and developed.
The goal is to derive the future target image of the financial architecture from the comparison of the reference architecture and the actual architecture by means of a structured procedure.
We recommend that the target image of the SAP financial architecture be developed as part of a preliminary study project and coordinated with the stakeholders.
Here are the services you can expect from us:
- Potential analysis from the comparison of reference and actual architecture
- Evaluation from options resulting from S/4
- Decision template taking into account qualitative and quantitative criteria
- Roadmap and process model for the transformation project
- Benefit analysis and business case for the transformation
- Consideration of relevant practical experience from comparable transformation projects in order to benefit as a "smart follower" from lessons learned
Implementation of SAP S/4HANA Finance
ADWEKO advises and supports you in the successful implementation of SAP S/4HANA Finance and enables you to use the solution efficiently.
- Implementation of the central financial accounting module SAP S/4HANA Finance
- Design and implementation of a complete finance platform with SAP S/4HANA and FSDP for the most efficient use of SAP S/4HANA Finance
- Implementation and Integration of the Central Subledger for Financial Products SAP S/4HANA for Financial Products Subledger (FPSL) in S/4HANA Finance
SAP S/4HANA for financial products subledger
SAP S/4HANA for financial products subledger (SAP FPSL) is the new SAP solution for efficient subledger accounting for financial products. ADWEKO supports you with the introduction of FPSL for standardized accounting processes that are secure according to regulations.
- Professional consulting regarding implementation and go-live up to project management and testing
- Lean architecture by using one database for multiple analyzers and computing systems
- Connection and integration of existing pre-systems and implementation in existing databases as well
- Smooth and time-efficient deployment with the help of best practice solutions
- Migration from Classic AFI to SAP FPSL
SAP FPSL Banking Training
Gain insight into the architectural classification of SAP for financial products subledger (FPSL) in an SAP architecture, including an overview of the master data model in SAP FPSL.
Our training enables you to:
- become familiar with the structure of SAP FPSL
- understand the structure of the accounting process chain including the newly developed underlying process model of SAP FPSL
- Gain a thorough overview of the components of the SAP FPSL data model and how they interact
- Acquire detailed knowledge of the structure and function of SAP FPSL customizing activities
- to apply and deepen the theoretical knowledge gained in the practical training scenarios developed by ADWEKO
SAP Performance Management (SAP FS-PER)
SAP Profitability and Performance Management (PaPM) is a performance management solution based on SAP HANA and enables the creation of rapid profitability and cost analyses with minimal IT expenditure and without a fixed data model. ADWEKO supports you in the introduction and optimal use of PaPM.
- We offer modelling and execution of the cost and income allocations for granular data, e.g. a product or customer.
- Execution of what-if-simulations, e.g. the influence of increased IT costs on profits of the individual departments.
- Solvency II – calculations and reporting systems.
- Simple integration with other SAP ERP/Core banking/planning data.
- Preconfigured content for a fast implementation especially with an existing SAP Bank Analyzer landscape.
Digital transformation of loan management
Using a holistic consulting approach, ADWEKO offers you far-reaching, integrated solution approaches for the digital transformation of your loan management.
- Introduction of new retail and wholesale loan applications
- Answering loan-related and regulatory questions in finance, such as negative interest rates or sustainable finance, and developing a suitable solution for you
- Process automation, especially also in Finance, e.g. for data quality measures according to BCBS 239 and F2E-Recons for retail and wholesale loans
ADWEKO impairment solution
With the ADWEKO impairment solution we enable you the implementation of the necessary risk prevention requirements according to IFRS 9 aspects in the insurance as well as the banking environment.
- ADWEKO impairment solution can be implemented within half a year with very limited resources.
- Especially suitable for insurance companies and providers of specialized financing with limited product portfolio.
- Solution is based on the already existing SAP applications SAP-CML und CFM and thus builds on a functioning platform.
- Standard solution can always be expanded.
- Can be maintained by ADWEKO, but also by the customers themselves.
ADWEKO contract modifications
Is a software solution that was developed in cooperation with our partner company FAS AG. With the solution, IFRS 9 compliant contract modifications can be processed almost fully automated and the necessary functions and evaluation options are available to the business user for each process step (analysis, decision, processing).
- Dashboard for an overview of all pending and completed modifications
- Decision tree to assist in the correct identification of contract modifications (qualitative check)
- Comparison of old and new cash flow
- Automated execution of the present value test
- Automated release of relevant accounting information to the sub-ledger
- Audit-proof documentation of all transactions
Our wide knowledge in the accounting environment makes us the ideal partner for banks and insurance companies. During the implementation of the standards we not only consider the individual technical tasks, but also the overall architecture.