SAP FSDM Training
Implementation and application of the technical components of SAP Financial Services Data Management (FSDM)
The new product SAP Financial Services Data Management (FSDM) is based on the Financial Services Data Platform solution and is not comparable with the previous data management solutions due to the technological realignment resulting from SAP HANA 2.
As the central data management platform in banks and insurance companies, the focus is on the conceptual and physical data model for Finance, Insurance, Accounting, Risk and Customer Analytics to provide end-to-end reporting and analytic use cases.
With the SAP FSDM training, we enable a quick introduction to the new solution:
- Overview of the different SAP software and technology components used in SAP FSDM.
- Basic knowledge in modeling and developing applications in SAP HANA 2 in combination with the SAP FSDM model is provided.
- Practical examples and exercises are used to deepen the theoretical knowledge.
Duration: 2 - 4 days
Form of training: Classroom
Method: Lecture with practical examples
Target group: IT Architecture, Data Integration, Data Management, Analytics, Application Development
Dates: On request
Venue: ADWEKO Academy Stuttgart
Maximum number of participants per training session: 15 persons
Price: On request
With a group registration, content and dates can be tailored to suit your needs.
SAP HANA technology basics
- Data storage
- Dictionary Encoding
- Main & Delta Store
SAP HANA 2.0 basics
- XSA on HANA 2
- MTA model
- HDI container
- Development space
SAP HANA 2.0 development
- SAP Web IDE
- Core Data Services (CDS)
- Calculation views
- Build & deploy process
SAP Power Designer for FSDM
- Overview and basic functionalities in SAP Power Designer
- CDM - Conceptual Data Model
- PDM - Physical Data Model
SAP FSDM overview
- Key features & benefits
- FSDM components
- Tools and environment
- Data platform
- Data model
SAP FSDM operations
- Deployment of FSDM
- Deployment of the data model on SAP HANA
- Deployment of the generated Read/Write Interfaces on SAP HANA
- Deployment of generated roles for cross-container access in SAP HANA
- Data Provisioning and Reporting
- Calculation Views
- SDI Flowgraphs
- Data load with the generated Write interfaces
- Reporting with the Read interfaces
SAP FSDM Extensibility
- Customer-specific enhancement of the FSDM standard data model
Software solutions used during the training: SAP HANA 2.0, SAP WEB IDE, SAP PowerDesigner, SAP FSDM.