FSDM Online Training 10.06.2020
With our FSDM Online Training we give you a detailed insight into the new Financial Service Data Platform of SAP. In ADWEKO's own system, we use examples to illustrate the various aspects.
Thursday, 10th June 2020 | Language: English
2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. CET
- HANA XSA Development: The FSDP is based on HANA XSA technology, a new modern development platform. The first part of the training lays the foundations for understanding the technological behind SAP FSDP and enables you to set up development projects.
- FSDP/FSDM Introduction: This section clarifies the terms Financial Service Data Platform (FSDP) and Financial Service Data Management (FSDM). The content delivered by SAP is highlighted.
- FSDM Data Model and SAP PowerDesigner: This section covers the standard data model supplied by SAP. An example explains the expansion concept with the help of the SAP PowerDesigner for customer-specific attributes.
6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. CET
- FSDM Data Provisioning: This section discusses various ways to implement data provisioning.
- FSDM Reporting and Calculations: This block explores the reporting options as well as processes and methods with HANA native methods
- FSDM standard integration with other applications: Thanks to the standardized data model, the FSDM offers the possibility to integrate various third-party systems seamlessly with delivered adapters. This is illustrated by the example of integrating the S/4HANA Financial Products Subledger (FPSL)
- Questions and discussions
Duration: 1 day
Form of training: Online training
Method: Lecture with practical examples
Target group: IT architecture, data integration, data management, analytics, application development
Date: Thursday, 10th June 2020, 2-9 p.m. CET
This training is conducted in English. For a price offer please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The training is subject to a minimum number of participants.